- 200g pack of Taifun Smoked Tofu With Almonds & Sesame Seeds
- 2 tbsp of crunchy peanut butter
- 400g can of red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 28g pack of coriander, stems finely chopped
- 150g pack of Waitrose French Breakfast Radishes, thinly sliced or shredded
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Jazz apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 tsp of fresh Waitrose Lime & Amarillo Chilli Dressing
- 4 Deli Kitchen Plain Flatbread Thins
- 4 tsp of barbecue sauce
- Preheat the grill to high. Put the tofu into a processor, and chop until very fine. Add the peanut butter, beans, coriander stems and plenty of seasoning then pulse to roughly chop the beans. Shape into four burgers.
- Place the burgers on a non-stick baking tray and grill for five minutes on each side, until hot through and golden. Meanwhile, toss the radish, onion, apple and coriander leaves with the lime dressing.
- Toast the flatbreads to warm through. Serve the burgers in the breads, each topped with one teaspoon of barbecue sauce and a spoonful of slaw, serving the rest on the side.
- Cook’s tip: To make your own barbecue sauce, stir together one tablespoon of ketchup, one teaspoon of dark muscovado sugar or better still, molasses sugar, plus tastes shakes of Chipotle Tabasco (or to taste).
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.