- 2 x 160g packs Waitrose Fragrant Thai Pork With Lemon Grass & Coriander
- 1 tbsp reduced salt soya sauce
- 2 tbsp Cooks’ ingredients Mirin Rice Wine
- 2 Cooks’ Ingredients Jalapeño Chillies, chopped, with seeds and veins removed
- 4 Waitrose Love Life Seeded Tortilla Wraps
- 120g pack Waitrose Wafer Thin British Ham
- 290g pack Waitrose Rainbow Salad
- ½ x 28g pack fresh coriander
- Preheat oven to 220ºC, gas mark 7, and cook the pork fillets according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, mix the soya sauce, mirin and jalapeños in a bowl and set aside.
- Remove the pork then warm up the tortillas in the oven for 1 minute. Thinly slice the pork and divide between the wraps. Add the ham, a handful of rainbow salad and a few sprigs of coriander then spoon some jalapeño sauce over everything. Roll up and serve with the remaining sauce.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.