- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 50g of chopped kale
- 100g of frozen sweetcorn
- ½ tsp of crushed chilli flakes
- 197g can of tuna steak in spring water, drained
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- A pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a medium frying pan add the onion and fry for one minute.
- Add the kale and corn and stir fry for three minutes until the leaves have wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently flake the tuna and add to the pan.
- Beat the eggs with the chilli and salt and pepper, then pour into the pan and stir well.
- Cook for two minutes, stirring occasionally until most of the egg has set. Shake the pan to level, then continue to cook for three minutes.
- Put the pan under a hot grill and cook for a final two to three minutes until the top is golden and the egg has set.
- Transfer to a board and cut into wedges. Serve warm or cold with salad.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.