- 500g of minced pork, chicken or turkey
- 3 spring onions
- 1 x 225g tin of bamboo shoots
- 1 x 225g tin of water chestnuts
- 1 big handful of coriander
- 4 limes
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tbsp of light soy (add more to taste)
- 1 spoonful of sugar
- 1 tbsp of sunflower oil
- 1 fresh red chilli
- Chop garlic and fry in oil with coriander and juice of three limes.
- Add minced pork and fry until brown.
- Add a spoonful of sugar and plenty of soy.
- Mix in bamboo shoots and finely chopped water chestnuts.
- Place heaped spoonfuls onto washed lettuce leaves.
- Sprinkle with fresh chilli, more coriander and another squeeze of lime.
- Add a few crushed peanuts on top and a couple of slices of lime to serve.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.