- 100g of fresh white crab meat
- 1 lime, juice of ½ and the rest in wedges
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp of sunflower oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 10g of fresh root ginger, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- ½ Chinese leaf lettuce, cut into 3cm pieces
- 250g pack of microwavable egg fried rice
- 1 tbsp of kimchi paste
- 1 tsp of light soy sauce
- 3 salad onions, sliced
- ½ red chilli, finely sliced
- In a bowl, mix the crab meat and juice of ½ lime with a pinch of salt; set aside with the sliced avocado.
- Heat the oil in a large wok or frying pan over a medium- high heat. Add the garlic and ginger and fry for 30 seconds. Add the Chinese leaf lettuce and fry for 2-3 minutes until starting to wilt. Tip in the rice and stir to combine, then add the kimchi paste and soy sauce and toss over the heat until everything is hot. Check the seasoning and add more soy sauce, if liked.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir most of the salad onions through the rice. Divide between two plates, and top with the crab, avocado, remaining salad onions and the sliced chilli.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.