- Packet of medjool dates
- Almond butter
- 30g Vegan chocolate, such as 85% Green & Black’s
- Sea salt
- Line a dish that can fit in your freezer with baking parchment.
- Carefully remove the stone from each date, making sure you don’t completely split them in half.
- Fill each date with a teaspoon of almond butter.
- Freeze overnight, or for at least 3 hours.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl.
- Using a couple of forks, dip the frozen date into the chocolate and place onto a clean sheet of baking parchment. (Double dip the dates for a thicker layer of chocolate – just make sure the first layer is hard before you dip again.)
- Sprinkle with salt and pop in the fridge until needed.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.