- 2 x 400g pots of Nature’s Finest Mango
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 tsp of mustard seeds
- 2 tbsp of dried curry leaves
- 1 tsp of turmeric
- 1 onion
- 400g of coconut milk
- 1 red chilli (optional)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Thumb sized piece of fresh ginger
- 200g of firm tofu, diced
- 25g of ground almonds
- Salt and pepper
- Cooked rice and/or naan breads/flatbreads to serve
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan. Add the mustard seeds, curry leaves and turmeric and cook for a couple minutes. Meanwhile, thinly slice the onion, then add to the pan. Cook for around five minutes, until soft and translucent.
- Once the onion is soft, drain one pot of the mango and place in a blender or food processor with the coconut milk, chilli, garlic and ginger. Blitz until smooth.
- Add to pan and cook for 15-20 minutes over a gentle heat.
- Drain the second pot of mango and add to the pan. Slice the tofu into cubes, then add to the pan. Cook for 5 minutes until the tofu pieces have swelled a little.
- Stir in the ground almonds to thicken. Season to taste.
- Serve with wedges of lime, extra chilli and rice or breads.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.