- 1 x 600g cauliflower, trimmed and broken into chunks
- 250g of cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ small red onion, finely diced
- 4 large handfuls of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 large handfuls of mint leaves, chopped
- 100ml of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 unwaxed lemons, zest finely grated and juiced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- Himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 180g of halloumi
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor and blend to finely chop into couscous-sized grains.
- Combine the cauliflower, tomatoes, onion, parsley and mint in a large bowl and toss together.
- Place the oil, lemon zest and juice and garlic in a glass jar and fit with a lid. Shake to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the cauliflower mixture and toss to coat. Set aside for 10 minutes, and allow the liquid and flavours to absorb.
- Meanwhile heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Slice the halloumi into eight slices. Grill for 1–2 minutes on each side, until browned.
- Serve the halloumi warm with the cauliflower tabouli.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.