1. First, place Charlotte Tilbury’s Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask over your make-up. Unlike other sheet masks, the dry technology has tiny vectors of active ingredients, including vitamins, peptides, floral extracts and nourishing butter, all of which help to hydrate and smooth.
2. Leave it to work for 10-15 minutes before removing.
3. Press – don’t rub – Glam Glow’s Volcasmic Matte Glow Moisturiser into the skin. It’s a creamy balm infused with antioxidants which help restore the skin’s barrier, so expect a brighter complexion with a healthy glow.
4. Correct dark circles using Laura Mercier’s Secret Camouflage Palette. Mix the two colours together to create a bespoke shade for you.
5. Cover under-eye circles with Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Away Concealer. Created especially for darkness and discolouration around the eye area, the fluffy applicator is made to fit the under-eye contour and the formula fills fine lines and wrinkles.
6. For a speedy contour, use Smashbox’s Contour Stick Trio. The pencil shape makes it easy to apply when you’re on the go. Be sure to blend thoroughly.
8. Chanel’s Soleil Tan Bronzer is essential for getting your glow back in that post-lunch slump. Apply with a large fluffy brush like It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Airbrush Powder & Bronzer Brush – it’s our staple.
9. Highlight using Hourglass Cosmetics Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick. Apply down the centre of the nose, across the top of your cheekbones, the browbone and your cupid’s bow.
11. Slick on Fenty Beauty’s Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Lumizier – it’s a suits-all nude that flatters everyone’s complexion.