Since it's launch back in 2009, Sunday Riley has hit the beauty spot of editors, Instagram stars and industry experts thanks to it's loyalty to science-driven formulas and natural ingredients. The packaging looks pretty good on a bathrom shelf, too.
Yet to try the brand? Here are five reasons why you should.
1. It’s a firm celebrity favourite: Victoria Beckham has been known to use the brands oils to give models a healthy glow at her Fashion Week shows.
2. There’s something for everyone: From the blemish fighting Saturn Sulfur Acne Treatment mask, to the retinol rich Luna Sleep Oil – the line caters to every skin concern and age.
3. They’re science driven: Combining botanicals and high-performance science, her formulas are supercharged while still gentle on the skin.
4. They’re worth the money: Whilst prices range from £35 to £85, Sunday Riley's products err on the premium side of things, but cost-per-use comes in economically. These products last (you don't need to use a lot to see results) and they work – beauty maths we like.
5. The reviews speak for themselves: Vogue's Lisa Nivens described Good Genes as "one of my absolute favourite products", while beauty obsessed Trinny Woodall says the Blue Moon Cleanser is one of her top picks for cleansing. Add to that, hundreds of five-star customer reviews, and you can see why Sunday Riley has become a modern beauty classic.
1. C.E.O C + E antioxidant Protect + Repair Moisturizer
Rich in vitamin C, this moisturiser tackles the first signs of ageing and discolouration from sun damage, protecting the skin from further stress.
2. C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum
Packed with high levels of antioxidants, this potent serum brightens the skin and minimises sensitivity. Great for targeting ageing and damage caused by sun exposure.
3. Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream
Aimed at hydrating the skin, this water cream contains hyaluronic and tamarind acids to moisturise and plump the skin, reducing fine lines and leaving a more even textured complexion.
4. Luna Sleeping Night Oil
No night time routine would be complete without this treatment. A blend of retinol, blue tansy and cold-pressed botanical oils, the nourishing formula boosts collagen synthesis, boosting skin cells repair. T.
5. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
A favourite among beauty editors, this balm contains chamomile, beeswax and a morninga butter base to clarify, hydrate and nourish dry complexions – perfect if you're a fan of the double cleanse. Massage into dry skin and remove with a wet muslin cloth. The oil-based formula transforms to a lightweight milk, removing make-up, dirt and impurities, while reducing inflammation and redness.