- On a low speed, beat the mascarpone until it’s stiff.
- If you’re soaking the sponge fingers, pop them in with the Kahlua now.
- Place the fingers at the bottom of some serving glasses (one glass per serving).
- Then, top with the mascarpone.
- Sprinkle the banana slices on top and finish with the caramel sauce.
- Crush the ginger biscuits to a fine crumb, and if you’re including pecans, now is the time to add them. You can blend the mix for speed.
- Melt the butter gently and incorporate into the crumb mix.
- Crush half the mix into a 900g or 1.1l loaf tin.
- Pipe a layer of caramel sauce over. Top with the ice cream. Finish with the final crumb layer.
- Place a piece of cardboard over the top and press down. Freeze.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Slice the peaches in half, removing the stones.
- Sprinkle with a little sugar and rosemary, and place them sliced side up in a large baking tray.
- Drizzle over the salted caramel.
- Roast until the peaches have taken colour and are oozing juice.
- Remove from the oven and serve with clotted cream.