Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 250g of sweetcorn (drained weight)
- 2 eggs
- 50g of self-raising flour
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of ground turmeric
- 100g of natural yogurt
- 100g of smoked salmon
- 30g of rocket
- ½ small bunch of coriander, chopped
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 120°C/gas mark ½.
- In a small bowl, combine the sweetcorn, eggs and flour and season well with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, fry spoonfuls of the batter for 2 minutes each side, then transfer to a plate and keep warm in the low oven while you cook the rest.
- In a bowl, mix the turmeric and yogurt together.
- Top the sweetcorn fritters with smoked salmon, a dollop of the turmeric yogurt and rocket, and sprinkle with the chopped coriander. Serve with the lemon wedges.