- 350g of cod loin
- 2 tbsp of milk
- 2 tbsp of reduced salt soy sauce
- 2 tsp of clear honey
- 230g pack of asparagus, trimmed
- 1 pak choi, quartered lengthways
- 250g pack of Tilda Coconut Steamed Basmati Rice
- Halve the cod loin and place into a small frying pan with the milk. Cover with a lid or foil and cook gently for eight to ten minutes until thoroughly cooked. Combine the soy sauce and honey in a small bowl to make a dressing.
- Cook the asparagus in boiling water for three minutes until just tender. Place the pak choi on top, cover with a lid and cook for a further two minutes. Drain well.
- Cook the rice according to pack instructions. Divide between serving plates and spoon the vegetables and drained fish on top. Serve drizzled with the soy dressing.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.