- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp of Cooks’ Ingredients Ruby Rose Harissa Paste
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 300g of raw, shell-on king prawns, peeled & deveined
- 1 bunch of salad onions, trimmed
- 2 sweet cos lettuce heads, halved lengthways
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ of a 25g pack fresh flat leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 tbsp of toasted pine nuts
- In a large shallow dish combine the garlic, harissa, oil and seasoning. Add the prawns, salad onions and cos lettuce. Gently toss everything together until well coated.
- Warm a griddle or frying pan over a medium heat. When hot, add the salad onions and lettuce in two batches, use a wooden spoon to gently press them onto the pan to get some colour. Cook for four to five minutes, turning occasionally until cooked. Remove to a plate.
- Increase the heat to high, add the prawns and cook for two minutes, or until just cooked and pink. Serve immediately with the vegetables, scattered with the tomatoes, parsley and pine nuts.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.