- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 200g of beef tenderloin strips
- 20g of thinly sliced fresh green and red bird's eye chillies
- 5g of chilli beef sauce
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 5g of sliced ginger
- 5g of thinly sliced spring onion
- 5g of thinly sliced garlic
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp of potato starch or corn starch
- 35ml of cold water
- 3 of thinly sliced aubergine
- Heat a non-stick pan with two tbsp of vegetable oil, then pan- fry the beef tenderloin for five minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and keep stirring for five minutes on a high heat, so they don't get burnt.
- In a separate bowl, stir the potato starch and water until mixed.
- Add the mixture into the pan, stir for two minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Warm up the cooker/ steamer, place the sliced aubergine into the steaming tray. Let them steam for two to three minutes until soft.
- Place the aubergine at the bottom of the serving plate, add the ma la beef garnish with spring onion.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.