- 500g pouch of Cooks’ Ingredients Dashi Stock
- 3cm piece of fresh root ginger, peeled and shredded
- 2 red chillies, pricked
- 2 star anise
- 2 free-range eggs
- 200g of brown rice udon noodles
- 50g of Cooks’ Ingredients White Mizo Glaze
- 235g pack of pak choi, shredded
- 235g of frozen cooked king prawns, defrosted
- 2 salad onions, finely chopped
- 28g pack of coriander, leaves picked and stalks finely chopped
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced and fried until crisp
- ½ sheet sushi nori, shredded
- In a pan heat the stock, ginger, chillies and star anise. Bring to a simmer, then remove the pan from the heat and leave to infuse.
- Place the eggs in a pan of water, bring to the boil and simmer for 7-10 minutes. Remove the eggs from the pan and cool under cold running water. Peel the eggs, discard the shells and cut into quarters. Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the pack instructions.
- Add the miso to the stock, followed by the pak choi and prawns. Drain the noodles and divide between two bowls, then pour over the stock, pak choi and prawns.
- Finally add the eggs, salad onions, coriander, crispy shallots and nori to the bowls. Serve immediately.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.