- 500ml of vegetable broth
- 1/2 packet of buckwheat & sweet potato soba noodles
- 1 courgette, grated
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- 1/2 cup of frozen sweetcorn
- 1/2 cup of frozen broad beans
- 1 tsp of freshly chopped thyme plus a sprig for decoration
- Cold Pressed flax seed oil
- Himalayan salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Prepare the vegetable stock and pour into a pan.
- Cook the soba noodles according to the packet and refresh under cold water.
- Bring the stock to the boil and add the grated courgette, peas, sweetcorn and broad beans - cook on a gentle simmer for two minutes.
- Add the prepared noodles and thyme and warm through for a further one minute.
- Check for seasoning, the stock might be quite salty so be sure you taste before adding any further seasoning, add Himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper if required.
- Pour into your bowls.
- Drizzle with flaxseed oil and a decorate with a sprig of thyme.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.