- 1.5 squash, halved, deseeded and cut into segments for roasting (not too small)
- 45ml of honey
- 150g of farro (rinsed in cold water, soaked for 20 minutes and then cooked until tender with 1 onion and ½ head of garlic)
- 25g of chopped curly parsley
- 20g of chopped mint
- 1 lemon zest
- 35ml of Moscatel vinegar
- 35g of confit shallot
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 150g of goats curd, seasoned and mixed with a little olive oil
- Season and rub the squash with oil. Roast on 180°C until tender and caramelized. Immediately drizzle with honey and rest.
- Drain the farro, rinse under cold running water to cool and rinse starch and then place in a bowl. Season very well, add the zest, Moscatel vinegar, shallot confit and chopped herbs.
- Spoon the whipped curd onto a plate, top with faro and then three to four slices of squash. Spoon over some olive oil and serve.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.