- 1 butternut squash, or you can buy pre cut noodles (approx 5 cups noodles)
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of chopped bacon
- 2/3 cup of cashews, soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 1/4 cup of frozen peas Sub for 1 cup spinach for Whole30
- 1 tbsp of parsley chopped
- Preheat to oven to 200°C.
- Peel the butternut squash and spiralize into noodles or use a julienne peeler to cut thin noodles.
- Place the butternut squash pasta on a baking sheet and toss with olive oil. Bake in the oven for eight minutes until al dent.
- Combine the cashews, garlic, almond milk, salt and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth. Add a splash of water if the sauce is too thick.
- Fry the bacon in a skillet until crisp.
- Pour the sauce into the skillet along with the frozen peas or spinach and heat until warm. Add in the butternut squash pasta and toss to coat in the sauce. Top with chopped parsley before serving.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.