- 4 x 150g skinless salmon fillets
- 2tbsp teriyaki marinade
- Cooking oil spray
- 2tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 long red chilli, finely sliced
- 350g tenderstem broccoli, halved
- 300g pak choi, halved lengthways
- 1tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- Juice 1 lime
- 2 x 250g pouches ready to heat brown rice
- Put the salmon in a shallow dish with the teriyaki marinade and turn to coat. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Add the teriyaki salmon fillets and cook for 2–4 min on each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Return the pan to a medium-high heat and add the sesame oil, garlic, chilli and tenderstem broccoli. Cook for 5 min. Add the pak choi and soy sauce, then cook for a further 3 min or until just tender. Stir in the lime juice.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice according to the pack instructions.
- Divide the rice, salmon and greens among 4 plates, then serve straightaway.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.