- 1 cauliflower
- 1 broccoli
- Plain flour
- 2 eggs
- Dried breadcrumbs
- 1 cucumber
- 200g bag of radishes
- 1 lime
- 3 gem lettuces
- Fresh coriander
- 1 avocado
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 160°C fan (180°C/360°F/Gas Mark 4).
- Break the cauliflower and broccoli into florets.
- Get 3 bowls out. Add some flour to one, 2 beaten eggs to another and breadcrumbs to the last.
- Dip the broccoli and cauliflower florets into the flour, the eggs and the breadcrumbs, in that order. Add baking paper to a baking tray. Season the veg with salt and drizzle with olive oil, and then put the tray in the oven for 30 minutes until golden and crunchy.
- Finely chop a cucumber and the radishes. Add to a bowl with the juice of half a lime, the chopped gem lettuces, 3 tbsp of olive oil, a handful of coriander, and salt and pepper. Mix together and set aside.
- Into a bowl add 6 tbsp of mayo, 2 tbsp of sriracha and the juice of half a lime. Mix everything together.
- Serving time. Add the zingy radish salad to a bowl. Top with bang bang veg, some avocado slices, a big dollop of sriracha mayo and some fresh coriander leaves. Enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.