- 125g of wholegrain rice (cooked according to pack instructions)
- 200g of sugar snap peas, sliced lengthways
- 250g of peeled king prawns
- 4 tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Char Siu sauce
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 tbsp of Lee Kum Kee pure sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp of Lee Kum Kee’s premium light soy sauce
- 2 tsp of mirin
- 2 little gem lettuce
- 4 tbsp of roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Lee Kum Kee’s Chiu Chow chilli oil, to drizzle (optional)
- Heat a griddle pan (or BBQ) over a high heat. Combine the prawns with the char siu sauce and place onto the griddle pan. Cook for around 2 minutes per side, until pink and slightly charred. Set aside.
- Mix the rice and sugar snap peas with the mango, sesame oil, soy sauce and mirin. Separate the leaves of the gem lettuce and spoon a little rice mixture into each one. Top with the prawns. Sprinkle over the crushed peanuts and a little Chiu Chow chilli oil if desired.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.