- 3 medium sweet potatoes (about 400g), scrubbed clean and cut into thin wedges
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- ½ tsp of sweet smoked paprika
- ½ tsp of mild chilli powder
- 4 Waitrose British Chicken Breast Fillets (fed on an omega 3 enriched diet)
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8-10 dashes of Tabasco
- 1 large avocado, stone removed
- Handful coriander, leaves roughly chopped
- 8 corn tortillas
- Natural yogurt and sliced red chilli, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C, gas mark 6. Toss the potato wedges in a tray with 1 tbsp of oil, the paprika and chilli powder, then season and roast for 30 minutes until tender. Meanwhile, line a large chopping board with cling film, spread the chicken breasts on top and cover with another sheet of cling film. Bash with a rolling pin until 1cm thick all over.
- Put the flattened chicken in a medium resealable food bag with the remaining 1 tbsp of oil, the lime zest, garlic and Tabasco. Season and massage through the bag to coat the chicken evenly; set aside for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, roughly mash the avocado and lime juice together; season and stir through the coriander.
- Heat a large griddle or frying pan over a high heat. Cook the chicken for 4 minutes on each side, until cooked through, then set aside. Heat the tortillas, then serve with the wedges, guacamole and sliced chicken, plus natural yogurt and a scattering of sliced red chilli.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.