- 2 Perfectly Ripe Avocados, peeled and stones removed
- ½ x 400g can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp of tahini
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice, plus extra wedges to serve
- ½ x 512g pack of Love Life Tortilla Seeded Wraps
- 40g of feta, crumbled
- 2 tsp of Cooks’ Ingredients Dukkah
- Rocket leaves, to serve
- Place one avocado, the chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice and one tablespoon of cold water and seasoning in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Warm the tortilla wraps according to the pack instructions. Spoon some avocado hummus onto each one, then cut the remaining avocado into slices and divide among them.
- Sprinkle with the crumbled feta and dukkah. Serve with the rocket and lemon wedges.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.