- 4 thick slices of dark sourdough
- 1 ripe avocado, stoned and peeled
- 3 tbsp of essential Waitrose Low Fat Natural Yogurt
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 160g of hot smoked salmon, skinned and broken into large flakes
- 2 salad onions, sliced
- 4 tsp of Stokes Chilli Jam
- Toast the sourdough. Spoon the avocado into a bowl and mash up the flesh with a fork. Stir through the yogurt and lemon juice. Season with salt. Spread onto the sourdough toast.
- Scatter over the flaked salmon and salad onions, then top with the chilli jam, to serve.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.