- 4 tbsp of Waitrose Honey & Three Mustard Dressing
- 200g of buttonhole kale or 180g pack of Duchy Organic Kale, thick stems removed, leaves thinly shredded
- 450g pack of essential Waitrose British Pork Leg Escalopes
- ½ x 20g pack of tarragon, roughly chopped
- 4 slices of prosciutto
- 1 tsp of butter
- 2 ripe peaches, cut into wedges
- Toss half the dressing with the kale and leave to stand for ten minutes. Season the pork, scatter with the tarragon, then wrap in prosciutto.
- Warm a large frying pan over a high heat. Add the butter then fry the pork for three minutes on each side. Remove and keep warm. Sear the peaches for one minute until golden then remove. Mix the pan and any resting juices with the remaining dressing, then drizzle over the kale, peaches and pork.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.