- 1 tbsp of Patak’s Korma Spice Paste
- 2 tbsp of Essential Waitrose Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 200g pack of Essential Waitrose Crunchy Salad, any large pieces shredded
- 1 lime, halved
- 28g pack of coriander, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 175g pack of British Cooked Sweet Chilli Chicken Mini Fillets
- Heat the korma paste in a small saucepan until sizzling, then stir in the peanut butter and five tablespoons of water. Cook until smooth and slightly thickened.
- Toss the salad with the juice of half the lime and half the coriander, then season. Top with the chicken, drizzle the peanut sauce over and scatter with the rest of the fresh chopped coriander. Cut the remaining lime into wedges to serve.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.