- 200g pack of Clearspring Soba Noodles
- 2 tbsp of toasted sesame oil
- 200g pack of Taifun Smoked Tofu With Almonds & Sesame Seeds, cut into 24 pieces
- 3 tbsp of rice vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 lime, finely grated zest and ½ the juice
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 200g of sugar snap peas, halved lengthways
- 1 bunch of salad onions, shredded
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and sliced
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, then add the noodles. Return to a simmer then cook for three minutes. Drain and rinse gently with plenty of cold water, then drain and toss with one teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Heat another teaspoon of sesame oil in a non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Cook the tofu cubes for three minutes. Meanwhile, whisk the remaining sesame oil with the vinegar, garlic, lime zest and juice and chilli. Season to taste.
- Add the sugar snap peas to the pan and cook for a further minute to heat through. Toss with the cold noodles, dressing, salad onions and mango to serve.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.