- 1 aubergine
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp of tikka curry paste
- 400g can of chopped tomatoes
- 400g can of chickpeas, drained
- ½ x 450g pack of spinach
- 250g pouch of Uncle Ben’s Brown Basmati Rice
- Fat-free natural yoghurt, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Place the whole aubergine in the oven for 20 minutes until soft. Cool slightly then peel and roughly chop.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the onion for three to four minutes. Add the paste and roasted aubergine and cook for one minute. Stir in the tomatoes, chickpeas and 50ml of water, cover and cook for ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the spinach until wilted and season to taste. Heat the rice pouch and serve with the curry and a spoon of fat-free yoghurt.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.