- 120g of green beans
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 240g of butter beans (drained)
- 2 tbsp of red pesto
- 2 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp of pumpkin seeds
- 40g of rocket
- 40g of sun-dried tomatoes
- 80g of artichoke hearts
- Boil a kettle. Trim the green beans. Cut the sun-dried tomatoes in half and artichokes into quarters.
- Drain the butter beans. Heat a small pan on a medium heat with one teaspoon of oil and add the butter beans with the red pesto for two mins. Then add the sun-dried tomatoes and artichokes for three minutes. Season with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
- Meanwhile, place the green beans into a steamer for four to six mins until tender.
- Peel and de-stone the avocado and cut into into small slices.
- To make the dressing; in a small bowl, mix or whisk two teaspoons of olive oil with the balsamic vinegar.
- Place the rocket on two plates and top with the green beans, avocado and warm red pesto butter beans. Sprinkle over the pumpkin seeds and drizzle over the dressing.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.