- 3 ripe bananas, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp of ground flaxseeds
- ½ tsp of vanilla powder
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Your favourite fruit salad
- Goji berry jam (or your jam of choice)
- Coconut yogurt (see below for recipe, or use shop-bought)
- Maple syrup
- Blend all the crepe ingredients to a cream in a blender. Pour the mixture onto two Teflex sheets in four mounds. Use a spatula to smooth them out into circles that are no less than 5mm in thickness.
- Dehydrate at 48°C for four hours, or until the crepes are dry to the touch. Take care not to mess up the surfaces by touching them too early. Think of it as you would when painting your nails – no touching the nail polish until you are sure it's dry!
- Carefully peel off the crepes and transfer to a mesh sheet. Dehydrate for a further one to three hours until dry, yet pliable without cracking when bent. If you find the crepes are over-dry and start to crack, run a wet brush over the dry edges.
- Fill with your favourite fruit salad, jam and coconut yogurt and roll into tubes or fold in half, then drizzle with maple syrup to serve.
Time: 5 minutes
Serving: Fills a 400ml jar
2 capsules of dairy-free probiotic
300g of young coconut flesh
120ml of coconut water
Juice of 1 lime
Open the probiotic capsules and tip out the contents into a blender jug. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until creamy. Pour into a glass jar, cover with a damp cheesecloth and leave to sit at room temperature for ten to 15 hours.
Stir the mixture, secure the jar with a lid and transfer to the refrigerator. Store for up to ten days.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.