- 300g of closed-cup mushrooms, halved
- 500g of chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 200ml of teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp of sunflower oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 300g of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 tsp of sesame oil
- 50ml of water
- 4 cups of rice noodles
- 2 tsp of toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Marinate the chicken in teriyaki sauce for 20 minutes. Drain the chicken but keep the marinade.
- Add 1 tbsp of the sunflower oil to a wok/frying pan and stir fry the chicken for 2-3 minutes until sealed. Set aside.
- Add the remaining oils and fry the onion, mushrooms, broccoli and red pepper for 2 minutes. Return the chicken and marinade to the wok, add a little water. Cook for 1-2 minutes until chicken is cooked. Serve with rice noodles and toasted sesame seeds.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.