- 400g of slow cooked pork shoulder
- 500ml of dashi
- 25g of fresh ginger, peeled and shredded
- 300g of fresh egg noodles
- 90g of baby pak choi, each halved lengthways
- 125g of trimmed salad onions, shredded
- ½ -1 tsp of chilli infused olive oil, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6 and roast the pork in its foil tray for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, put the dashi into a large saucepan with the ginger and bring to a simmer for five minutes.
- Pour the pork cooking liquor into the dashi, then spread the sticky sauce sachet over the meat and roast for five minutes. Meanwhile, add the noodles to the dashi and lay the pak choi on top, cut-sides up. Cover the pan and simmer for three minutes, until the pak choi is just tender.
- Slice the pork thickly and keep any sauce. Put the noodles, pak choi and broth into large bowls, top with the pork, remaining sauce and a mound of salad onions.
- Drizzle with a little chilli oil to taste and serve. Toss to mix and add more chilli oil if you like your ramen really spicy. Drizzle with a little chilli oil to taste and serve. Toss to mix and add more chilli oil if you like your ramen really spicy.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.