- 300g pack of Amoy Straight To Wok Udon Thick Noodles
- 1 tbsp of wok oil
- 150g of shiitake mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 100g of Cauldron Marinated Tofu Pieces
- 1 small pointed spring cabbage, shredded
- 1 red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp of reduced salt soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of mirin
- 1 bunch of salad onions, shredded
- Put the noodles into a bowl and cover with freshly boiled water. Heat two tsp oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Stir-fry the mushrooms for two minutes or until golden.
- Add the remaining oil and the tofu pieces, and cook for one minute until hot, then add the cabbage, and cook for 2-3 minutes until wilted.
- Drain the noodles and add to the pan. Toss with the chilli, soy and mirin. Sprinkle with the salad onions and serve straight away.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.