- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 300g of courgettes, cut into small chunks
- 750g bag of peppers, deseeded and cut into small chunks
- 300ml of fish stock
- 350g tub of Essential Waitrose Tomato And Basil Sauce
- 90g of Essential Waitrose Pitted Green Olives in Brine, drained and chopped
- 235g pack of frozen Essential Waitrose Cooked King Prawns
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the courgettes and peppers for 10 minutes, stirring frequently until softened and lightly browned. Add the stock and cook for five minutes. Stir in the tomato and basil sauce and olives and continue to cook for five minutes.
- Stir in the prawns and cook for two minutes until piping hot. Season to taste with plenty of black pepper and serve in shallow bowls with warmed essential Waitrose Pittas, or ciabatta.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.