- 1 tbsp of groundnut or vegetable oil
- 110g of courgette, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 tsbp of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp of fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp of Shaoxing rice wine or dry sherry
- 2 tbsp of Lee Kum Kee chilli garlic sauce
- 2 tsp of Lee Kum Kee Chiu Chow Chilli oil
- 225g (8oz) of whole wheat noodles
- 1 tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Premium dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 450ml (16 fl oz) of vegetarian stock
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over high heat and add the oil. Add the courgette, garlic, ginger and stir-fry for one minute. Add the rest of the ingredients. Reduce the heat and simmer for three minutes over low heat.
- Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water according to the pack instructions. Drain them well in a colander. Divide the noodles into individual bowls and ladle the sauce over them. Serve at once.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.