- 6 medium potatoes, peeled
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 150g of chorizo, chopped
- 300g of tenderstem broccoli, trimmed
- 150g of curly kale or cavolo nero, shredded
- 6 large British Lion eggs
- 1 bunch of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C for fan ovens.
- Cut each potato into four to six even-sized pieces. Cover with cold water in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Boil for 10 minutes then drain and cool slightly.
- Toss the potatoes in a little olive oil, season with salt and pepper put into a baking dish approximately 30cm x 25cm along with the chorizo pieces and bake in the oven for 10 minutes
- Add the trimmed broccoli, garlic and kale, mix together and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Crack the eggs on top and return to the oven for six to seven minutes until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny
- Garnish with the chopped parsley and serve immediately.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.