- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 400g of asparagus, trimmed and cut into 4cm lengths
- Bunch salad onions, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp of cumin seeds
- 1 pointed spring cabbage, halved and shredded (thick core discarded)
- 1 green chilli, sliced
- Few drops lemon juice
- 20g of feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 eggs
- Heat a large frying pan over a high heat. Add one tsp oil, season the asparagus and fry, turning now and then, until charred in places, for about three minutes; lift out of the pan and set aside.
- Lower the heat, add the remaining one tsp oil and sauté the salad onions, garlic and cumin for one minute. Throw in the cabbage and half the chilli, season and fry for three minutes, tossing regularly. Add the lemon juice, half of the feta and the asparagus. Turn the heat to medium-low.
- Using a spoon, make four holes in the mix of vegetables, then crack in the eggs. Cover the pan with a large sheet of foil (it doesn’t need to be very tight) and leave for five to seven minutes, until the whites are set but the yolks are still soft. Uncover, take off the heat and season the eggs. Serve scattered with the remaining chilli and feta.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.