- 100g of Thai Taste folded rice noodles
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 240g pack of carrot, cauliflower and broccoli mix
- 2 tbsp of Thai red curry paste
- 400ml can of reduced fat coconut milk
- 150g of frozen peas, defrosted
- Handful of coriander, chopped
- Cook the noodles according to pack instructions and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the veg mix, cutting any large florets into smaller ones, for three to four minutes. Add the paste, then the coconut milk. Cook for five to six minutes until thickened slightly.
- Stir in the noodles and peas and cook for one minute until hot, scatter over the coriander and serve.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.