- 200g of quinoa, well rinsed
- 4 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 200g of sprouting beans
- ½ red onion, diced
- 3–4 large sprigs of dill, stalks removed, roughly chopped
- 10 mint leaves, ripped up roughly
- 100g of baby spinach
- 1 pomegranate, seeds and juice but no pithy membrane
- 3 oranges, cut into segments
- 200g of feta cheese or cashew nut ‘cheese’, crumbled
- Boil the quinoa in about 300ml cups of water for about 15 minutes, until the grain has swelled up and you can see a Saturn-like ring around it. Drain off any excess moisture. While still warm, add the oil, vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside to cool.
- Now toss the sprouting beans together with the onion, dill, mint, spinach, pomegranate and orange.
- Spoon out about a quarter of the mixture to use as a garnish, and then carefully tumble in the quinoa and half of the feta. Taste and balance the flavours with salt, pepper, vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil.
- Serve, topped with the remaining feta and the reserved technicolor bean mixture.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.