- 100g Cauldron Marinated Tofu Pieces
- 15g Tikka Curry Paste
- 2 tsp vegetable or sunflower oil
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 200g pack sugar snap peas, halved lengthways
- 28g pack coriander, stems and leaves separated, roughly chopped
- 300g pack Indian Spinach & Carrot Pilau Rice
- ½ lemon, in wedges
- Toss the tofu with the tikka paste. Heat 1 tsp oil in a frying pan and add the onion and a pinch of salt. Cook on a medium heat for 7 minutes or until soft and turning golden. Add the tofu to the pan and cook for another 2 minutes until sizzling, then turn everything onto a plate.
- Turn up the heat, add another 1tsp of oil, then add the sugar snaps and stir-fry for 2 minutes more until bright green and just tender. Add the coriander stems and rice to the pan, and stir until piping hot.
- Return the tikka tofu and onions, and fold in most of the coriander leaves, plus a good squeeze of lemon juice, then season. Serve with the rest of the coriander and lemon wedges.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.