- 100g Cauldron Original Tofu
- 1 tsp ginger paste (from a jar)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp wok oil or vegetable oil
- ½ red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp mint, finely chopped
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 120g pack Waitrose Rainbow Side Salad
- 15g salted peanuts
- Pat the tofu dry between several sheets of kitchen paper. Cut into small dice. Combine the ginger paste, garlic, 1 tsp of the honey and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Add the tofu and stir until well coated.
- Combine the remaining honey, 1 tsp of the oil, the chilli, mint and lime juice in a separate bowl with 1 tbsp water, and whisk well to combine into a dressing.
- Heat the remaining oil in a small frying pan and fry the tofu for about 3 minutes, turning frequently until deep golden in colour. Place the rainbow salad in a bowl, add the tofu and peanuts, and drizzle with the dressing to serve.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.