- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tsp of ground coriander
- 1 tsp of ground turmeric
- Spray of olive oil
- 450g of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 x 400g can no-added-salt chickpeas, drained
- 200g of seedless red grapes
- 2 tbsp of tahini
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 25g bunch of fresh mint, chopped
- 25g bunch of fresh flatleaf parsley, chopped
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line two baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Put the cauliflower on one tray. Combine the coriander and turmeric, then sprinkle half over the cauliflower and spray lightly with olive oil. Roast for 15 min, then add the broccoli to the tray, sprinkle with the remaining spices, toss and spray with olive oil.
- Put the chickpeas and grapes on the second tray and spray with oil. Roast both trayfuls for a further 10–15 min until the vegetables are tender and the chickpeas are crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine the tahini, olive oil, lemon zest and juice in a bowl. Add two tbsp water and whisk until smooth, then season with black pepper.
- Combine the roasted vegetables, chickpeas, grapes, mint and parsley in a large serving bowl. Drizzle with the tahini dressing and serve.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.