- 2 tbsp of honey
- 3 tbsp of lemon juice
- 9 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 heads of fennel
- 2 handfuls of fresh mint leaves
- 3 lemons
- 300g of feta, crumbled
- 800g of cooked beetroot, sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Trim the base and top of each fennel head and halve them. Slice as finely as you can into shreds and place in a large mixing bowl with the mint.
- Peel the lemons, then halve lengthways and finely slice into half-moons. Discard any seeds and add the lemon slices to the fennel. Toss in half the lemon and honey dressing, then crumble in the feta.
- Place the beetroot in a separate bowl. Toss in the remainder of the dressing and season to taste. Gently mix the two salads together and serve.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.