- 6 large eggs
- 4 tbsp of single cream
- 6 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 100g of asparagus spears, trimmed and thinly sliced, tips left whole
- 160g of shredded smoked chicken breast
- 100g of canned sweetcorn, drained
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 40g of rocket leaves
- Balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place a 24-cm ceramic flan dish on a baking sheet and place in the oven to heat up.
- Meanwhile, crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl and whisk with the cream. Season well with salt and pepper. Stir in the spring onions, asparagus, chicken and sweetcorn.
- Remove the flan dish from the oven, pour in the olive oil and swirl it around the dish to coat the base and sides. Carefully tip in the filling and place the quiche back in the oven. Bake for 15–20 minutes until golden and just set.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm with balsamic-dressed rocket leaves or a homemade tomato sauce.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.